No of Vacancies:
To maintain front of house systems and procedures, maximize sales and
ensure High customer service standards are maintained at all times.
1. To offer a high level of consistent, friendly and efficient care to all spa clients and visitors.
2. To work within spa guidelines to ensure that all client bookings are accurate and streamline and hence the client journey is second to none.
3. To deal with all client queries – by phone, post, online and face-to-face.
4. To maintain a good knowledge of all products and treatments in order to deal with daily client queries and bookings.
(Product training will be provided).
5. To consistently achieve retail targets.
6. To identify and maximize sales opportunities in all client queries/contact.
7. To carry out Front of House procedures as per the daily checklists. This will include opening/closing of the Spa.
8.To liaise with the Spa therapists to ensure that treatment time guidelines are adhered to or adjustments made
immediately to ensure the client’s journey runs smoothly.
9. To ensure that all equipment is maintained in good working order and communicate any faults or breakdowns to the
10.To maintain an accurate client database. Assist the Head Receptionist in utilizing this information to maintain close
contact with our clients and encourage repeat business. All contact will be both paper and web-based.
Business Development Executive
No of Vacancies:
To work as an integral part
of the organization team together with the Spa Manager,
Director, Manager of Spa
Operations and Associate Business Development towards growth
and expansion of the
1. To offer a high level of consistent, friendly
and efficient care to all Corporate and retail clients.
2. Initiate and supervise marketing tie-ups and
promotions with reputed brands of supermarkets, departmental stores,
multiplexes, restaurants, gyms etc. in the neighborhood of each spa in Pune
3. Conduct below-the-line promotional activities
by leading a team of promoters at offices, malls, exhibitions etc.
4. Conduct and supervise newspaper Ads, banners,
online mktg promotions etc.
5. Generate Corporate Sales by tieng up with
corporate and retail chains.
6. Sell and promote spa memberships, gift
vouchers etc. customized as per the company's requirements.
7. Prepare marketing reports for weekly and
8. Coordinate with graphic designer, printers and
any other vendors for vouchers, leaflets and other such material required for
9. Any other responsibilities as assigned by the
company from time to time.
10. Sourcing new avenues for corporate/ mktg
11. Giving corporate presentations to new
12. To deal with all client queries – by phone,
post, online and face-to-face.
13. To maintain a good knowledge of all products
and treatments in order to deal with corporate client queries. (Product
training will be provided).
14. To consistently achieve Marketing targets.
15. To identify and maximize sales growth
opportunities through various marketing strategies.
16. Liaison with the Spa Manager in designing and
creating new mktg ideas and strategies to grow the sales of the company. To
maintain an accurate client database and update them as and when new offers on
board through, various medium of communications like, sms, mailers, facebook
17. To build up a rapport with all corporate
18. To carry out duties as required.